Advertise in Lake Simcoe Living
Using both traditional and new media, Lake Simcoe Living takes your message to an increasing audience in the Lake Simcoe area - among the fastest growing areas in Canada!
Please contact us for a no-obligation discussion on how we can help you grow your business by reaching this growing population.
View the 2017 Media Kit here!
Read how Lake Simcoe Living advertising WORKS!
CHECK OUT OUR BUDGET PAYMENT PROGRAM - AS LOW AS $75 A MONTH!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lake Simcoe Living Magazine has immediate openings for ad sales reps
This vibrant, award-winning Lake Simcoe magazine publishes five times a year, and has widespread appeal across the Lake Simcoe community, complemented by our website. Now in our 9th year, we are proud of our strong focus on compelling, engaging and relevant content for "Lake Simcoe people."
Advertising sales representatives report directly to the publisher.
• Sales of advertising for print, website and Internet / e-marketing, brochures and other opportunities as they develop
• Contributing to the development of marketing tools, such as media kits
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals
• Maintaining client relationships with excellent customer service
• Working closely with the publisher and graphic designer on ad-related matters
• Acting as an liaison between advertisers and the graphic designer on matters such as ad design, ad updates and advertiser web banners
• Attendance at trade shows, consumer shows and other events to maximize brand awareness and promote sales
Advertising sales experience is preferred, but people with passion, drive, ambition and intelligence will be considered.
You must enjoy working with people, and value the Lake Simcoe environment and lifestyle.
With a sliding commission rate, there is lots of earning potential for candidates with a strong, independent work ethic, as well as exceptional presentation and communication skills.
This is a rare opportunity to promote a unique, creative publication that has a committed and loyal audience.
Resumes with cover letters addressing our needs will get first consideration.